Nothing says summer like a picnic. So to celebrate the start to this summer we’ve compiled a simple but delicious summer picnic menu. These dishes will delight your taste buds. They also travel great so they’ll be intact when you make it to your perfect picnic spot. We hope your summer is a wonderful one.
Paleo Summer Picnic Menu
- Paleo Fruit Basket– Design your own fruit basket and load it up with the bounty of summer!
- Paleo Smoked Salmon Wraps– Bring your wraps and a container of ingredients, and make your wraps on location.
- Simple Tuna Wraps– You can keep these as wraps or serve it as a tuna salad. Both options are delicious.
- Paleo Energy Bars– These bars will give you a nutritious boost but they’re also fantastic as a dessert.
- Baked Apple Chips– These chips are delicious, will fill you up and pair well with most dishes.
For other great picnic recipe ideas take a look through our blog. We hope you enjoy your picnic and time outdoors.
Melissa Van Dover
@melissavandover | melissavandover.com
PALEO Cleanse made the Amazon Best Seller list!
Order Your Copy Here
Find Out More About PALEO Cleanse Here
If you’re looking for an energy bar that’s Paleo we’ve got you covered! This energy bar is packed with natural sugar, proteins and healthy fats to keep you energized during your workout. To top it off, they’ll only take you about 10 minutes to make.
14 medjool dates, pitted
1/3 cup almonds
1/3 cup dried cranberries, sweetened naturally
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp cocoa powder
In a food processor add dates, almonds, cranberries, honey and cocoa powder. Blend until combined. (As a note, this is going to make a ball of mixture and it’ll probably get stuck in your food processor occasionally.)
Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and cover. Form into a flat, square sheet.
Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden, cut into bars and re-wrap.
Keep in fridge until you are ready to eat.
Here’s to getting energized!
Melissa Van Dover
@mvandover | melissavandover.com