Nothing says summer like a picnic. So to celebrate the start to this summer we’ve compiled a simple but delicious summer picnic menu. These dishes will delight your taste buds. They also travel great so they’ll be intact when you make it to your perfect picnic spot. We hope your summer is a wonderful one.
Paleo Summer Picnic Menu
- Paleo Fruit Basket– Design your own fruit basket and load it up with the bounty of summer!
- Paleo Smoked Salmon Wraps– Bring your wraps and a container of ingredients, and make your wraps on location.
- Simple Tuna Wraps– You can keep these as wraps or serve it as a tuna salad. Both options are delicious.
- Paleo Energy Bars– These bars will give you a nutritious boost but they’re also fantastic as a dessert.
- Baked Apple Chips– These chips are delicious, will fill you up and pair well with most dishes.
For other great picnic recipe ideas take a look through our blog. We hope you enjoy your picnic and time outdoors.
Melissa Van Dover