30 Days of Ancestral Eating to Detox, Drop Pounds, Supercharge Your Health and Transition into a Primal Lifestyle
By Camilla Carboni & Melissa Van Dover
ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE BEST SELLER TODAY
Welcome to PALEO Cleanse, 30 Days to a new and improved you!
What is the PALEO Cleanse?
PALEO Cleanse transforms the proven approach of the mega-popular Paleo Diet into a hardcore, month-long detox. It is 30 days of dedication that will have you feeling fantastic and looking great.
How is the PALEO Cleanse different from a regular cleanse?
Detox programs eliminate most foods, leaving participants hungry and malnourished. The PALEO Cleanse takes a smarter approach. By allowing, but limiting, your meals to only those natural foods that the human body is designed to properly digest, the program in this book guarantees that you can quickly and effectively drop pounds (and sustain your weight loss), gain energy and feel great without starving yourself.
How does the PALEO Cleanse work?
The PALEO Cleanse helps you achieve your health goals by guiding you step by step into Paleo eating with everything from specific food replacements and helpful tips to customized meal plans and over 100 delicious recipes. Easy to follow and stay with, this unique cleanse has you eating full meals while simultaneously flushing more and more unhealthy items from your system. Addressing unhealthy eating as well as all major food allergens, it also ensures that anyone can achieve renewed health after only one month of Paleo eating.
What recipes will I find in PALEO Cleanse?
You’ll find everything from natural morning energy booster drinks, to superfood bars, salads, pizza, bread, brownies and more!
We’ve posted a few sneak peek recipes below!
What can I expect from PALEO Cleanse?
PALEO Cleanse takes you on a 30-Day journey to health, walking you through each step, from pre-Cleanse preparation to post-Cleanse lifestyle choices. It explains why food groups like grains, legumes and dairy are excluded from the diet, what you can expect when eliminating those foods and why your body reacts that way. PALEO Cleanse also provides you with before and after worksheets to track your progress, as well as customizable Meal Plans to help you plan your weekly menus.
During Week One, you can expect to experience some cravings, as food remnants from your previous diet are still making their way through your body. With helpful tips and ways to make Week One easy, you’ll stay committed and ready to take on Week Two.
Week Two is were you begin to build on the Week One base recipes, and start experimenting with varying your Paleo Diet, while still keeping things quick and easy to prepare.
In Week Three you will no doubt be feeling great and your new Paleo Diet will become easier, especially as your cravings diminish and you begin to experience some of the welcome side effects of Ancestral eating. These include blood sugar stabilization, clearer skin, sounder sleep, improved concentration, weight loss and increased energy.
By Week Four you will be getting familiar with the base Paleo recipes and the new and exciting twists added to them each week to ensure the meals stay interesting. With a little motivation and constant reminders to keep it simple, you’ll be into your final days of the Cleanse before you know it.
Post-Cleanse you will examine your results, whip up a decadent Paleo chocolate chip cookie in celebration of your success, and then be walked through ways to continue your Paleo Diet, if you choose to do so (most people do because it’s hard to go back after feeling that good!). You will then enjoy a variety of bonus recipes to help you continue along your personal path of good health.
What people are saying about PALEO Cleanse…
“Adopting a Paleo Diet supports the detoxification of numerous toxins introduced from the Modern Diet.” – Danielle Cicak, Master Nutrition Therapist
“Featuring delicious and easy recipes that receive 5 star ratings from our customers.” – Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
“Paleo has given me the inspiration to cook and these recipes are easy to follow. My enthusiasm about how well I feel now is what’s driving me to continue. Your health depends on you.” – Rich Melrath, Massage Therapist, reversing cardiovascular disease with The Paleo Diet
PALEO Cleanse is an Amazon Best Seller and has featured on 4 Best Seller Categories!
Where Can I Purchase PALEO Cleanse?
PALEO Cleanse is available online and in stores near you!
PALEO Cleanse Bonus Online Exclusives!
Weekly Motivational Videos
PALEO Cleanse Preparation
PALEO Cleanse Week One
PALEO Cleanse Week Two
PALEO Cleanse Week Three
PALEO Cleanse Week Four
PALEO Cleanse Week Five
PALEO Cleanse After the Cleanse
Recipe Sneak Peeks
We just couldn’t wait, we needed to share a few of our recipes with you! Take a look at these three samples of what you’ll get to enjoy:
Caprese Baked Egg
- 1/4 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 thick slice fresh tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano spice
- 3 to 4 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 large egg
- measuring cups
- sharp knife
- small ramekin
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Grease a small ramekin with coconut oil.
- Place the slice of tomato at the bottom of the ramekin and sprinkle with oregano.
- Top the tomato with spinach.
- Crack the egg on top of the spinach.
- Place in the oven for 11 to 13 minutes for a soft yolk, or 13 to15 minutes for a hard yolk.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Grilled Portobello Pesto
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- salt (optional)
- 1 cup of basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- black pepper (optional)
- salad (your choice of greens)
- 5 halved cherry tomatoes
- white balsamic vinegar
- measuring cups
- sharp knife
- glass baking dish
- food processor
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Wash the Portobello mushrooms to remove excess dirt. Then remove their stem and scoop out their gills.
- Use the 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil to coat the mushrooms and sprinkle lightly with salt if desired.
- Place in a glass dish and cook the caps in the oven for about 20 minutes, flipping them half way through.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, place the basil, garlic and pine nuts in a food processor. Stream in 1/3 cup olive oil. Once smooth, add pepper and salt to taste. This is your pesto sauce!
- Place the cooked mushrooms on a plate and drizzle with the pesto sauce.
- Add salad greens, cherry tomatoes and white balsamic vinegar on the side for a nice accompaniment.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup green peppers, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- measuring cups
- sharp knife
- medium sauté pan
- dinner plate
- In a medium sauté pan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the beef, peppers, onions, carrots and tahini and cook over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the lettuce crowns on a dinner plate.
- Scoop the beef mixture into the lettuce crowns and top with avocado.
- Serve while the beef is hot.
We look so forward to hearing about your PALEO Cleanse experience!
Please Contact Us if you have any questions along your journey.
120 thoughts on “PALEO Cleanse”
I just bought the Paleo Cleanse book on Saturday and am excited to give it a try. I was wondering if the worksheets are somewhere on your site to print out. Printables would be easier then photocopying from the book. Thanks so much Tammy
Hi Tammy, we’re so excited that you’re giving Paleo Cleanse a try and can’t wait to hear how you feel after the 30 days!
We certainly understand your request for printables and do have a request out to our publisher about that, but unfortunately do not have printables to offer you right now…hopefully soon! 🙂