It’s time for back to school and you might be wondering what to pack for lunch, or maybe what to pack your kids for lunch! Not to worry, we’re here to help.
Here’s 5 ideas for box lunches that everyone can enjoy! Not to mention that they’re easy to make and travel well.
Our 5 Box Lunch Ideas:
- Mediterranean Gnocchi – The best part about this dish is that it reheats well and can be easily packed into a container, making a complete meal that will fill you up. Try switching up sauces and adding protein for an endless variety of lunch options that everyone will enjoy.
- Paleo Smoked Salmon & Bacon Salad– This salad is hearty and delicious. The best part though…it doesn’t have to be re-heated! For a protein and veggie packed lunch, this is your go-to! Again it can easily be packed in a container for on-the-go convenience.
- Simple Tuna Wrap– These wraps are delicious and have all the makings for a full rounded meal. Mix your tuna up before hand and bring your wraps on the side, you’ll be all ready to go when it’s meal time.
- Paleo Lamb Gyro– While we recommend re-heating this you could absolutely eat it cold as well, we promise it’s just as delicious. Paleo Lamb Gyros are the way to go if you’re looking for a hearty and filling wrap to get you through the day. An added benefit…no utensils needed.
- Quick & Fantastic Paleo Cookies– Nothing compliments the perfect lunch like a yummy, delicious cookie. Download a copy of our Quick & Fantastic Paleo Cookies cookbook to find the perfect cookie for you!
You’ve got your school supplies and ready-to-learn attitude! Now you’ve got your go-to Paleo lunch box recipes.
Melissa Van Dover